02 July 2009

This is ridiculous

My flight to Ohio for the Raw Shiddle Wedding Extravaganza leaves in 5 five hours; that means I have to be at the airport in four hours... so I should be awake in three. Holy lord.

So I'm waking at 3a and leaving at 4a. And Tattoo Johnny -- who I guess I'm tentatively dating now? -- is taking me. He just offered it up after dinner tonight, and I thought it was super sweet. It could just be that yeah, he rarely sleeps and will be up undoubtedly... still, even if I was the sort to be up at that hour, I for damn sure would want to be in my house, not carting people around.

So, I'm taking it as a good sign. His house mate knows my name, too -- also a good sign. And he calls our outings 'dates.' Bonus, seeing as how 90% of men want to call it 'hanging out.'

I'm rambling a bit... time for bed.

1 comment:

Pseudo Punk said...

hooray for this boy not being dumb! :)