29 September 2009

Rave: I'm a star!

So, my friend Melody, along with her boyfriend Keith, have recently begun producing Threeway Podcast.  If you can believe it, I actually consider myself a fairly shy person at times, but I seem to have an uncanny ability to jump into stream of consciousness mode and be fairly observant and humorous.

How do I know? Because I've got a fucking podcast to prove it! Check me out!

Now that you've done that, you need to do three other things, immediately:

1. Check me out again!
2. Vote for Mel and K at Podcast Alley!
3. Write in to the show!

Wait, there's a fourth one: if anyone can tell me how I can nab my own old tyme radio talky show, how a sister up. Two people have told me today that I need my own radio show, so I should follow this sage advice and get that movin'.

1 comment:

Melody said...

Woooooo and hoooo!